IS 2020 YOUR YEAR TO SING…?!
Come and join Kate B & friends in
Heartsong Choir Samford
WED 12PM – WOMENS Choir
WED 7PM – MIXED Choir
Book via the ticket link below… $150 for the 10 week term, $20 casual
(Term bookings encouraged but if you are likely to miss three sessions or more, the casual rate is better for you)
- Every week during school term
- No singing experience or audition needed
- First session free, then term or casual attendance
- Singing makes you feel good, raises your immune system and overall health!
- Have fun & join anytime!
Here is what our Covid Safe plan looks like!
What you need to do:
- To help me manage the numbers you will be required to RSVP each week
- Priority will be given to term participants, so book for the term if you’re keen to attend weekly
- Like all other venues, it is a condition of entry that you sanitise your hands
- Please bring your own yoga mat & floor cushion for sitting on the floor
- Studio chairs may be used if you clean them after use
- Please stay home with even the mildest symptoms of a cough or cold
What we will do:
- We will allow a maximum of 15 per session
- This allows for more than the recommended 4 metres squared per person
- The venue is 90 metres squared + reception area and well ventilated with a high ceiling
- We will sing with at least 1.5 metres distance between us
- We will sing ‘don’t stand so close to me’ when we forget our social distance!
- We will run the air conditioners / heaters on low fan
- The space will be sanitised and cleaned after each use
- We may take the opportunity for outdoor singing when the opportunity arises and the weather allows
We will monitor the situation carefully in Queensland and I may decide to suspend the choir with any sign of community transmission on the rise.