Would you like to enjoy more song if your life?
Friends we are back up and running with our choir!
Proceeding with caution and due care… our covid safe plan is below for your perusal….
Here is what our Covid Safe plan looks like!
What you need to do:
- To help me manage the numbers you will be required to RSVP each week
- Priority will be given to term participants, so book for the term if you’re keen to attend weekly
- Like all other venues, it is a condition of entry that you sanitise your hands
- Please bring your own yoga mat & floor cushion for sitting on the floor
- Studio chairs may be used if you clean them after use
- Please stay home with even the mildest symptoms of a cough or cold
What we will do:
- We will allow a maximum of 15 per session
- This allows for more than the recommended 4 metres squared per person
- The venue is 90 metres squared + reception area and well ventilated with a high ceiling
- We will sing with at least 1.5 metres distance between us
- We will sing ‘don’t stand so close to me’ when we forget our social distance!
- We will run the air conditioners / heaters on low fan
- The space will be sanitised and cleaned after each use
- We may take the opportunity for outdoor singing when the opportunity arises and the weather allows
We will monitor the situation carefully in Queensland and I may decide to suspend the choir with any sign of community transmission on the rise.